The Broccoli Collection The Broccoli Collection

WOoOoO!

Excellent job man! Keep up the great work!! Thanks for your vocal talents on TR 9 as well!

~Nate Johnson
(Toads Rage Series)
natenation dot com!

Zictor responds:

No Problem. Always glad to help! Glad you liked it. The movie is coming up so I'll keep you posted on that!

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Beautiful

wow, AYB was the first flash movie I had ever watched... This was great. I have to commend you on your effort! This is coming from a fellow flash artist, I hope you keep kickin out the jams!

~Nate Johnson (Toads Rage, CBK)

TmsT responds:

Thanks dude, it's nice to have some appreciation from Flash authors... especially ones with an impressive trophy cabinet like yours! ^_~

Metal Gear Music tribute Metal Gear Music tribute

Loved It!

Great Job, that brought back alot of memories, what a great game! Nice Drawings... i'm glad you didn't use sprites or something.

~Nate Johnson (Toads Rage Series)

blah blah

okay

you're doing allright, the music was a def. plus. You should add some sound effects though and an ending, all the obvious things i guess. and work on your drawing. Cool though, keep at it.

Clay smash game Clay smash game

hmm

you obviously have knowledge and all which is cool but you should spend some time and make something cool. with a little replay value and all.

streetlife streetlife

too hard

where the hell are the explosives?? You should have more then 15 seconds to find them...

Mario || Plumber's Underground Mario || Plumber's Underground

Awesome

I wanted to compliment you on your song... I like the others you have as well. In fact I just used this one in my new movie, it's called Super Mario "Toads Rage" or that is the tentative title. I will be releasing it tomorrow around 11am so stay tuned and let me know whatcha think. I am going to make a series so you should make some more songs!! Feel free to e-mail me man, my addy is natenation@charter.net

Take it easy,